WELCOME! We are so happy to Welcome you to our community and hope that you will enjoy it as much as we do.
- If you are a new home owner to Bashaw please make sure you contact the town office to get your water/sewer and garbage services registered under your name. Check the Utilities section for any questions you may have about Town Utilities. If you own property, check out the Taxation section for information about taxes and what the Town has to offer for your annual tax bill.
- Print off this 2016 Town of Bashaw Garbage & Recycling Calendar which includes Fall & Spring Clean-up dates & more. What-to-Recycle
- If you have dogs or cats, six weeks of age or older, they must be licensed within two weeks of moving to town. Click on Animal License Application Form to print out and complete form and return to Town Office to pick up your pet tag. Applicable rates are shown at the bottom of the application form. Pet licences are annual and must be renewed every year by the end of January to avoid additional charges.
- To view commonly referred to Bylaws of the Town of Bashaw, please refer to the Bylaw section under the Town Office Tab.
- Under the tab of “Town of Bashaw” there is a section for commonly used “Forms” for you to print off as well as if you have plans for any “Planning & Development” .
Whether here as a business owner or resident, Bashaw welcomes you and looks forward to having you part of our vibrant community.
Additionally, you may want to contact Bashaw & District Support Services @ 780.372-4074 as they offer a wide variety of programs and services that you want to take part in utilize.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact our office. We would be happy to try to assist you.