Arena General Information and Rules
The arena is located at 5020 52 Street.
Please help keep the arena safe for all community members by respecting one another and the building, and by following these general rules:
- Do not smoke in the arena.
- It is illegal to consume alcohol on arena premises.
- No pets.
- No sunflower seeds.
- No running or horseplay.
- No skateboarding anywhere in the arena.
- Sticks and pucks are to be used on the ice surface only.
- No food or beverages on the ice surface.
- *Do not leave children unattended. The Bashaw and Area Recreation Board and the Town of Bashaw arena staff are not responsible for unattended children.
- The Zamboni will not enter the ice until all persons (excepting those moving the nets) have left the ice area.
- Flooding will not commence until the ice entrance gate is closed securely.
- Following the flood, no one is to enter the ice until the Zamboni is off the ice and the Zamboni gate is closed.
- All users are urged to act in a safe and controlled manner both on and off the ice. Please play safe and have fun!
- Individuals disrupting safe enjoyment will be requested to leave the arena.
- Anyone found damaging or vandalizing arena property will be required to make full restitution of damage to town property and will be charged.
- Profanity or harassment toward any arena attendant will not be tolerated.
- The arena staff has full authority to evict any patron for displaying unacceptable behaviour. If necessary, RCMP will be summoned.